• Last night, when I tried to access Buttonizer dashboard from my WordPress installation, I got a blank black page. In the console, I got error 403 ( forbidden access)
• I thought that maybe Buttonizer is going through maintenance or upgrade, so I logged into the Buttonizer dashboard. This was the first time I ever did since I got buttonizer plugin
• As soon as I logged in, I was asked to add my site to the account. I didn’t know if it was a part of standard procedure.
o To me it seemed that it’s a new functionality, and something I needed to do to be able to “verify” my account as I was getting 403 in WP buttonizer integration
• I added my site, and I realized I had 2 buttonizer action buttons.
o One, which was created from WordPress
o 2nd, which was created from Buttonizer dashboard
• Please keep in mind, I still couldn’t access the Buttonizer integration on my WordPress. At this point in time, Buttonizer interface was stuck at “initializing” on WP.
• So I went ahead, and deleted my site from buttonizer dashboard. And again, I am getting 403 (Forbidden access ) on my WP buttonizer integration
Please suggest what to do. I am stuck. Buttonizer is a critical component of my website, as almost all leads are generated through it. I have attached SS or the current issue.
My site is https://www.invitekaro.com
Azure Ubuntu VM-> Reverse Proxy ( Nginx) -> WP Docker Container
The requests are served through Azure CDN. We also have atomizer and WP Super Cache.