Are you a Buttonizer enthousiast? Do you have great ideas we can implement? Do you love helping people? Then this may be something for you!
For the Buttonizer Community we're looking for some Buttonizer experts who like to support us with our community so we can focus on the development of new features! We'd like to have a small team with multiple Buttonizer enthousiasts who like to maintain the forums with us!
Right now the community is getting busier with support questions, but we also like to see creations with Buttonizer, more feedback and organize some events to earn Buttonizer licenses. We like to move to a forum where you can find more then only support questions. This is something we cannot do alone, so we need some help from you 🙂
Do you match the following description?
- You have knowledge how Buttonizer works
- You like to brainstorm with the Buttonizer team in Slack
- You like to test demo's of the new version of Buttonizer
- You have some spare time left and are willing to help us
- You like to assist us helping other Buttonizers with their problems
- You like to organize forum events and hand out some free licenses to the winners now and then
Of course, you will assist us with maintaining the Buttonizer community! We stay active as we're now and assist our users with their problems.
What do you get in return?
- Get a fancy Buttonizer Expert icon next to your name
- You get an amount of free Buttonizer licenses
- You get some community permissions like write updates, post inside the Buttonizer tag, manage posts, see flagged posts and hide them. You won't be able to update users details or see their personal information.
- And of course, we'll make sure you get your credits 🙂
Don't you have much Buttonizer knowledge yet, but you like to assist us anyway with our community? You can still apply for Buttonizer Expert! We'll give us our knowledge and license key so you get familair with Buttonizer!
Where can I apply?
You're still here! That means you may like to apply! That's great!
Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with some answers for the following questions:
- How should we call you? (Your first name)
- How long can you be active on the forums?
- Do you have any experiences with online communities?
- What is your experience with Buttonizer? Since how long do you use it?
- Tell us something about yourself
- And finally, what is your motivation?
Do you have any questions? Let us know below! 🙂