Today we've released version 2.0.2 for our premium users. The free version of 2.0 will come out next week as we're tweaking some stuff!
The following functions are added to this version:
- Pro: Custom class/custom id added for groups
- Added subdomain support
- You can hide the 'Buttonizer 2.0' admin topbar in settings now
- You can hide setting-tooltips in settings now
- Added a nice saving icon
- Pro: Fix timeout migration bug
- Pro: Fix group image moved when menu was opened
- Fixed search bug FontAwesome 4.7
- Fixed bug that didn't trigger Elementor popup
- Fixed drag and drop issue
- Fixed CSS menu style transition issue
- Getting stuff ready for the free version release
- Tweaked the Buttonizer tour
- Removed some warnings for the button action 'URL'
- Renamed 'Half circle' to 'Corner circle'
If you have any questions regarding this update, let us know! When you have feedback, you can create a topic here in our Feedback forum