Hi Gamma ,
Thank you for your quick reply! I've found the issue!
It seems like somehow your webserver returns a
page not found error, just for certain pages if they start with a word.
For example, Buttonizer uses the endpoint https://gammapsicologos.com/wp-json/buttonizer/publish as publish event. But that returns a default 404 page from the webserver.
After some debugging, I've found that it's doing the same for just https://gammapsicologos.com/publish , while that isn't a Buttonizer endpoint. Aparently, URL's with the word
publish aren't loading correctly. If you misspell
publish it does load your custom 404 page: https://gammapsicologos.com/publi
The same happens for https://gammapsicologos.com/wp-json/buttonizer/page_rules ,
rules is the trigger here ( https://gammapsicologos.com/rules also doesn't work).
I recommend you to contact your webhosting provider and ask them to help with your issue. It looks like an issue with the webserver, but it might also be a wrong configured
Did you add something yourself to the