Release of our 2.2 version!
Note: if you have custom css set for buttonizer, this update might break them. To fix it, you might need to add
!important to the css properties.
- UX updates
- Updated FontAwesome 5 to latest version
- Rewritten frontend code for better performance
- Fix several crashes
- Added the possibility to disable the head button
- Added 'Click outside to close' option
- Implemented better integrated 'default' settings and fallback to group settings
rel property, it's now possible to set one or more rel properties for the URL
- Updated permission system: You can now select roles who can manage Buttonizer
- Different icon on hover
- Added 'Open on hover' option (PRO)
- Added 'Close on mouseout' option (PRO)
- Add guest role to page rules (PRO)
If you experience bugs, problems or you just have some feedback, let us know on our Buttonizer community!