We are excited to let you know that we have launched something new in preparation for the future of Buttonizer! The Buttonizer Dashboard. A beautiful and simplistic dashboard to manage your Buttonizer account, websites and licenses.
Currently you can do the following action in this new dashboard:
- You'll find a list of your WordPress websites where you use Buttonizer
- You can install Buttonizer on a new website
- You can find your licenses and subscriptions (if you have any)
- You are able to upgrade and downgrade your site(s)
- You can update your invoice and billing information
- And of course you can change your account information, name, email and password
With the new dashboard you are able to sign in to other Buttonizer platforms, like our Buttonizer Community. All with one single account.
Buttonizer Community accounts
Some of you might already have an account on this new platform. Today, August 6th 2021, we have migrated all Buttonizer Community accounts to this new platform. For more information, please review this topic.
Bugs? Issues? Feedback?
If you have found any bugs, issues or just simply have some lovely feedback, please send us an email to the mentioned email above the webpage, open a support ticket or use our contact form! Then we'll make sure it will be fixed!
The future of Buttonizer
In the nearby future we'll make it possible to use Buttonizer on non-WordPress websites too. Stay tuned as we'll let you know soon!